Gun Head Design print question.

false warrior

Hello everyone, my first post here and I have a question for you guys.

I bought the Gun Head design Deadpool pattern and just sent the file, no alterations, to get it printed. Since the file says fits 5"9" to 6"1" I thought, cool I'm 6' and dont need to alter it. Well I got the pattern and cut it out and it looks... small... Basically what I'm searching for is if anyone did the same thing and how well the suit fit you. I sent it off to get sewn up and wont have it for about a month and Im looking for insight into how the standard file fits. If anyone has any experience with this please let me know. I'm gunna be a sad DP if its not gunna fit and just dropped 250 on the suit and it doesnt fit.

Dude that sucks.. sometimes it helps to do some fine tuning when you can. The sizing on patterns can be pretty subjective or for a certain body type. Generally a good practice is to use the measuring tool in photoshop. Or ive even heard of people printing out a paper version and measuring from there

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yeah, I impulse bought and was like oh cool it should fit me, Im in that range. Didnt think about the other measurements until I got the fabric. We shall see when I get it back. Otherwise ill be selling it and buying a new one. Sadly, if that happens my deadline will be missed.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back