Done / Completed GOTG2 - Baby Groot with Bomb - ON SALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgriesbeck

Master Member
ALL OF MY STUFF IS ON SALE!! TAKE 20% FOR THE MONTH OF MAY. SIMPLY TAKE THE PRICE AND TAKE OFF 20% (DOES NOT APPLY TO ACCESSORIES OR SHIPPING). FOR EXAMPLE - KIT IS $100 - 20% = $80 + ACCESSORIES & SHIPPING. I'M NOT CHANGING THE PRICE ON THE ORDER FORM, JUST DO THE MATH AND PLACE YOUR ORDER - BEFORE THE END OF MAY!!

Now selling!!

My "lifesize" baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2. He stands at 10 inches and is amazing.

This version comes posed, ready to set off the "death bomb" or just to stand there looking cool.

I'm offering the bomb top, which is what you see in the pictures, for only $15.00 with a groot. The lower part of the bomb is basically a big rectangle, you make the bottom out of wood, foam, metal, plastic and save yourself some money!

The price will be $50.00 without the bomb top or $65.00 with the 3D printed bomb top. Shipping will be $10.00 to Canada/US or $15.00 anywhere else. If you want more than 1, I'll eat the extra and ship multiples for the same price.

If you'd like to order one, simply fill out the form and send the PP- theRPF Order Form for rgriesbeck
@GeneralFROSTY is offering finishing work for $100.00 per groot (not the bomb). If you'd like your groot to be finished by Frosty, tick the button in my order form and it'll go directly to him.

Baby Groot (GotG2) Bomb Pose w/ Bomb Top

IMG_20161230_024753.jpgdownload_20170301_191149.jpgdownload_20170309_200832.jpg

Baby Groot (GotG2) Bomb Pose (no Bomb Top)

IMG_20161230_025011.jpgdownload_20170309_200820.jpgdownload_20170301_191149.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Baby Groot (GotG2) with Bomb - Now Selling!

Also liking this version quite a bit. Will likely snag once Frosty comes through with his work. Great work :thumbsup

Re: Baby Groot (GotG2) with Bomb - Now Selling!

That is amazing piece of work for sure!I will definitely have to get one soon,but a finished one.It would go killer with the rocketeers bomb version.Awsome work!

Re: GOTG2 - Baby Groot with Bomb - Now Selling!

Groots going out around the world! If you ordered a groot and didn't request it to be held for Frosty, it's going out tomorrow!

Just wanted to share a pic to show how much bigger the new baby groot is vs. the old baby groot. "Official size" is 10 inches and I was surprised that my new baby groot is actually taller than my old baby groot + the pot...

IMG_20170104_210202_zpsentfhmfi.jpg

Re: GOTG2 - Baby Groot with Bomb - Now Selling! - New Size Pics!

So does your bomb switch have lights & switches? I'm interested in getting a groot & doing some researching now.

So does your bomb switch have lights & switches? I'm interested in getting a groot & doing some researching now.

No, but they could be added. I've left that up to the buyer :). I figured unless it had an actual countdown clock, lights wouldn't really add much as the bomb seems to have all lights off unless the button is pressed and the countdown starts...

groot.JPG

And if one wanted a finished bomb, theRocketeer has an interest thread going. His is scaled properly to fit a 10 inch groot :thumbsup

Love it!

Thanks for your quick reply

Ah, so r u selling a light kit or where would b a good place to get them?

ok, I'll go look at theRocketeer's thread before I decide. I think I like the expression with the smile more. :)

Just wanted to share a pic to show how much bigger the new baby groot is vs. the old baby groot. "Official size" is 10 inches and I was surprised that my new baby groot is actually taller than my old baby groot + the pot...

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p533/rgriesbeck/Baby Groot/IMG_20170104_210202_zpsentfhmfi.jpg

Just a reminder, if you want your groot held for GeneralFROSTY 's finishing demo, please put Frosty in the accessories spot of the order form. If you forgot, send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

Finished baby groot pics from the amazing @GeneralFROSTY:

download_20170107_182215_zpsrasqzvcl.jpg

download_20170107_182223_zpsq7ej1ovz.jpg

download_20170107_182738_zps5livusms.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

If you're looking for the most accurate, full size baby groot out there, you can now get one!

Frosty has set his finishing rate at $100. I will ship your groot directly to him, which will save you on the shipping costs.

If you've bought a groot and were waiting, send me a PM and I'll get it sent to Frosty ASAP. If you were waiting to order one, please PM me and make sure I know that you want yours sent for finishing.

More pics and info to come, but we worked hard to get these posted before sleepy time. Thanks

Re: GOTG2 - Baby Groot with Bomb - Finished Version Now Available

I just made a new order form to make it easier to order a groot. There's now a special button to click if you want yours sent to Frosty...

I'm shipping a bunch of groots to Frosty this week for finishing, if you want your groot to have company for the journey, order now!

All groots, whether going directly to you or to @GeneralFROSTY, are going out tomorrow!

- - - Updated - - -

And it's not too late to order one still, if you're tired of "waiting" for a groot, I can get one made and off to frosty within a few days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back