Got a few pictures of my suit

hdogg

Ive been asked by a few people to see more pix of my suit so here they are.

Monster_Bash_2008_002.jpg

Monster_Bash_2008_013.jpg

Monster_Bash_2008_017.jpg

Copy__2__of_P1090154.jpg

l_51f1a6669a593b0c2d789148fdbd75aa.jpg

predator_bio_088.jpg

080_4_3_8_1_.jpg

Ooh thats one scary Chucky in the background of the fifth picture! :D :D
Love your suit, its great. Detail of the skin is perfect, and I like those feathers in your dreads. :D
Who sells those bios?

Kotten

I am SUIT-ENVY. I've never considered making full suits or gauntlets or anything. Now I see these picts thinking why not?
Are the skins rubber or foam latex, or plain latex?

HAHA the preds do get alot of chicks lol! I dig that mask, the sides around the mouth are insane! The Native american look with the feathers and beads is badass!

That is a DAVE PEA (davidyr1) suit from Universal Designs. I sold this suit to Hdogg a little over a year ago.He asked me to chime in on this for anybody who may have been curious as to the origins of this suit. Its a elder bio a lost hunter blue paint up,came as a 2-piece suit but had the option of a 1 piece. I give major props to hdogg for putting a unique look to this predator.He did all the dread work,dread rings which took countless hours and detail. He spent a lot of time giving it a theme to which you see right now. As far as I know Dave Pea isnt doing predator anymore but he does frequest the lair and is one of thee nicest all around guys you will ever meet here in the lair. Hes talented like a lot of people here a he is a true gentlemen and scholar......hahahaha I had to throw that in there.

Thank you guys for the complements. It means alot to me. Iv'e got countless hours in it and to read the great reviews from you is great.
As Pdisc mentioned it's a David Pea (davidyr1). It's made of laytex foam and was painted by David. It also has full working LED lasers and fully animated computer gauntlet.

Thanks again,
Hayden/Hdogg

Got to run with Hdogg at SDCC 08' and I have to say.....his suit is sick! Great colors, very detailed, tailored to fit, and it was a pleasure to hunt with ya. Cheers bro.

What Scott said! Excellent suit, awesome detail

Everytime I see it, I remember the '08 Comic Con...

(can't wait for next year )

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back