Godzilla: King of the Monsters (Post-release)

What did you think of Godzilla: King of the Monsters?

• Total voters
Yes.

The next film is supposed to be Kong Vs Godzilla. According to the director, they've upped Kong's height by 100 ft & set his movie in the '70's, just so he'd be a credible threat to Godzilla in the present day.

I did notice that in Kong Skull Island the WWII guy said about Kong "and he's still growing."

Not sure why theyre blowing their load of monsters all in one film. Ive heard theres even more still not shown as well. What is there to look forward to after Kong then? ... Jet Jaguar? Anguirus?

Not sure why theyre blowing their load of monsters all in one film. Ive heard theres even more still not shown as well. What is there to look forward to after Kong then? ... Jet Jaguar? Anguirus?

I think it's because people felt the first film did not have enough action in it, it did very well obviously, but the slow reveal is over.
And it's not unprecedented, some of the old films had a lot monsters in them.
But it is a concern balancing it all, Marvel does it all the time though with jilllions of characters. And each monster is a character.

I used I meant im not concerned about them balancing this movie, more concerned about not having anything left for future ones.

I think the post credits scene for this one will have a Destroyah crab, setting up a greater foe for the pair to fight in Godzilla Vs Kong.

That’s a good trailer...excited to see these guys. I want G man to see Angurius tunelling and kill him as easily as he did in GMK...
Destroyah sounds good. And Gamera and G man never merged franchises I thought?

Set photos look like a couple of Battlestar Galactica Viper pilots

alexandra-skarsgard-punches-filming-godzilla.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back