Gladiator props

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone done any replicas of the figurines Maximus carries around in the little leather bag?

Thanks,

Rylo

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Andymac84

Sr Member
I was looking for them for my own, too. I have the son and wife decal of the chest armour. I always thought these figures are alternate versions of the ones on the armour.

Sean

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I looked high and low. couldn't find anything except an old fleabay listing. someone did a pair with a set of custom action figure's..

GladRCv2figs.jpg

skyball

These are not real by any means, checked the screenshots and these ones are very clearly a replica. Someone should do another set Would be something great to reproduce and would surely have lots of interest.

Last edited: