Gladiator costume questions

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

howlingwind13

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey,
I'm thinking of doing a Maximus costume in the future...who makes the most accurate stuff?
Helmet? Armor?
Any info would help
thanks
mike

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tim Allen

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(howlingwind13 @ May 9 2006, 09:18 PM) [snapback]1241758[/snapback]</div>
Hey,
I'm thinking of doing a Maximus costume in the future...who makes the most accurate stuff?
Helmet? Armor?
Any info would help
thanks
mike
[/b]
I believe factory X? If my memory serves me correct. Not positive though

Lello999

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tim Allen @ May 10 2006, 08:52 AM) [snapback]1241843[/snapback]</div>
I believe factory X? If my memory serves me correct. Not positive though
[/b]
Yes, they used to make a sword and the helmet. I think there was even a limited edition sword, but the are not producing this stuff anymore

Domenik

Pauleysolo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes Matt Poitras does great stuff- I have bought a lot from him and he is great to deal with.