Geting a bio as a gift and i did not know...

Checkmat8

My gf saw that was starting to make a Pred Costume for a con im going to with her in may and she got me a bio i do not know anything about sizes but will it be to small i do not got a big head or fase but im worried she wasteful spending her cash on me what do you guys think?

http://www.amazon.com/Alien-Predator-Hunte...9595&sr=8-3

http://www.amazon.com/Predator-Mask/dp/B00...d_bxgy_sg_img_c

it was on of the 2 of tham she told me thay look ok but as i said i do not no anything about sizes Ty for takeing the time to look as this guys

ya ..unfortunately these are very small ( barley fit a kids face..your chin will be exposed) they wont fit any mask because the have no arch ..just straight up and down (they are about 1:4 size) makes for a cool little wall hanger, but nnot for a costume

ya ..unfortunately these are very small ( barley fit a kids face..your chin will be exposed) they wont fit any mask because the have no arch ..just straight up and down (they are about 1:4 size) makes for a cool little wall hanger, but nnot for a costume
ohhh boy ty guys i got to brake the news to her later ty i need to find a nice bio

;

Give her a big kiss, tell her thank you and then say something like "this will look much better on the wall rather then risk getting damaged on a costume." ( then contact Biohunter76 or Hez or Ruffkintoy)

Its still very cool that you have a GF that understands and accepts your love for all things Predator

Give her a big kiss, tell her thank you and then say something like "this will look much better on the wall rather then risk getting damaged on a costume." ( then contact Biohunter76 or Hez or Ruffkintoy)

Its still very cool that you have a GF that understands and accepts your love for all things Predator

ya ill do that ty for all the help:)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back