Gears of War 3

My nat is open. It just stinks. It's always been a problem with Gears. The dedicated servers were supposed to fix it. They haven't.

Is it just for Beast Mode? Hehehe, First one to get that reference gets a thumbs up from me.

I've play Team DM and it's only taken a few seconds to join. Now this amazes me seeing as when I was playing Black ops, my lag was terrible and it could take forever to join a match.

Beat it last night. Was really happy with the ending. Now I'm going back through and getting all the collectibles. Hoping on Sunday to breeze through the whole game on easy with three of my buddies for the co-op achievement.

I'm guessing I am the only person that got bored while playing.

I havent beaten the game yet. I made it to the second act before I shut the game off.

I guess playing the third game in the series. Everything seems soooo repetitive and so far doesnt add anything new to the series. The new enemies seem like Halo Flood like plant creatures coming from big giant vines.

Hoping the game picks up

Me and my buddy beat them game tonight, I really enjoyed it. I think we're gonna take a crack at the harder difficulties now. We also tried beast mode tonight and that was a blast. That berzerker is damn near impossible to kill, I was killing COG left and right.

Also:

I'm super happy that Carmine lives, he was one bad ass mudda fugga in this game

I've got to finish GOW2 and then will be picking up this one as well! LOVE that xbox- if I didn't already have 2 of them, I would seriously pick that one up!!!

I'm starwarschick1. Art is on there too- I think his tag is artandrewsjr but double check with him on that. We were playing GOW2 last night actually! I've never played much online cause I am just terrible, better to play horrible in my own private campaign :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back