Gears of War 3 Retro Lancer

I had preordered it from Gamestop and it was available when GOW3 launched... Not sure if it was just a preorder thing or if they are still available.

BTW, my dog hates it. ;)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Re: GOW3 Retro Lancer

Mine was delivered today via UPS...

This thing is HUGE!!!

294825_261443477223654_100000740110316_840637_1897015314_n.jpg

Time to gut it, install a Blaster Core 4.0 and all the trimmings.. This is gonna be awesome!

Mine was delivered today via UPS...

This thing is HUGE!!!

294825_261443477223654_100000740110316_840637_1897015314_n.jpg

Time to gut it, install a Blaster Core 4.0 and all the trimmings.. This is gonna be awesome!

Hope I don't come off as a dumb a..., but what does a blaster core 4.0 do? Ad better sound affects than the rattling noise it makes when you pull the trigger?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Yep, BC is fully programmable with six (6) sound banks to choose from with your own recorded/mixed sounds. You can add primary (muzzle flash) and secondary (power levels, charge rates, ammo counters) LEDs and configure them to do whatever you want (i.e. flash, shimmer, fade in/out, etc etc). You can even have mini-display screens.

Here is a video I made from a recent Logan's Run Deep Sleep Blaster ( Logan's Run Deep Sleep Gun with BCv3.1 (Final Test) on Vimeo ). This is a BC v3 only using a single barrel flash LED.

In the case of the GOW-RL, I want to add muzzle flash, reload cocking sounds, and even some smack talk from the characters in the game. The combinations of what you can do is almost limitless.

I know that they are NOT available at Gamestop.com. It's been SOLD OUT for about a month. If you see one in the storefront and want one, better snag it. They are already going for as much as $400 on eBay (if your desperate).

I wish the original Lancers would of been offered again. I don't really like the look of this one. :/

I'd personally redo the blood splatters and put more on the gun cause if that knife went into someone there'd be a ton more blood spray. 300 is steep but then again i paid nearly 200 for a pipboy lol.

Holy Cow! The GOW3 Retro Lancer compared to the Aliens M41A Pulse Rifle and Terminator Endo Rifle. Like she said when she saw my gun, "It's so BIG!"

318579_262583207109681_100000740110316_845092_246751431_n.jpg

I honestly believe that if this were a real weapon, they built it around the bullets.. LOL

that guns sweet, but wasnt it like a $350 price tag for that and the game? yowch! Hows the weight? I saw them whoring it out at SDCC and there was a long wait to get a pic with it so i just passed and assumed it was cheap plastic

It's plastic.. Cost $99 on pre-order. eBay scalpers are trying to get near $400 for them. Weight is around 6-7 lbs.

It will not be cool until I add a Blaster Core to it.. YEAH!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back