Fun idea

crull87

I was skimming some threads about Thors hammer and something hit me, It would be really cool if you made it hollow filled it with, lets say wine or beer . How cool wouldnt it be to bring Thors hammer to a BBQ and start pouring beer or wine from it ?

I think it cant be hard to make a hollow sturdy mold but the difficult part is how to make the handle able to carry the weight of a bag in box/ equal amount of beer.

Ideas for solutions anybody ?

thats fairly easy to do. just make the bottom of the handle the pourer, and make a sturdy frame inside the hammer to hold the handle. you wouldnt get a lot in there tho. maybe 2 or 3 bottles tops

I made a WW2 German hand grenade that held booze for DragonCon. It held around 12 oz. If you try it, I'd stick with uncarbonated drinks (wine, liquor, etc), otherwise the pressure will want to blow the top off. And it will go flat rather quickly.

I made a WW2 German hand grenade that held booze for DragonCon. It held around 12 oz. If you try it, I'd stick with uncarbonated drinks (wine, liquor, etc), otherwise the pressure will want to blow the top off. And it will go flat rather quickly.

Please post pictures :)
and what materials did you use ? i figure you cant use toxic resin on the inside.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back