Free Larry Block Kindle ebook June 14 only!

Probe Droid

Master Member
Larry Block sent me the following which I am passing along to you. If you own a Kindle and you're a fan of Block's writing, pounce on this offer.

"I began writing about Martin H. Ehrengraf in "The Ehrengraf Defense," published in Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine in 1978. By 1994 there were eight stories in all, and ASAP Press published them in a very limited edition; it's available today on collector-book sites for between $250 and $1250. By 2003 I'd written two more, and there the series stood until last week, when I completed an eleventh story, "The Ehrengraf Settlement."
Come Thursday, June 14, starting at 3am Eastern time, and ending exactly 24 hours later, "The Ehrengraf Defense" will be available as a FREE Kindle download. This offer's good everywhere in the world—on amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.de, amazon.fr, amazon.es, and amazon.it.
New to Ehrengraf? The free download will serve as a no-risk introduction. If it's not to your taste, you'll know to stop right there. If you find yourself fond of the dapper little lawyer whose clients all turn out to be innocent, you'll be able to work your way through the other stories at 99¢ apiece.
The new story, "The Ehrengraf Settlement," will cost a little more. Because it's new, and available exclusively for Kindle, it's priced at $2.99."

The clock is ticking, so if you're interested, jump on it. Larry is a great writer; if you've never read him this is a good opportunity.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back