For any Pred within reach of New Mexico

hez1

Hey guys, a friend of mine contacted me today with a GREAT opportunity for anyone within reach of Alberquerque, New Mexico. Please read the WHOLE post before contacting me excitedly...

My friends have been asked to play some extras in the new Simon Pegg movie "Paul", about 2 british sci-fi fans who travel America, hitting along the way, San Diego Comic Con. Now obviously it would have been impossible to actually film at SDCC, so they are recreating the whole thing in NM. They have asked me if I know anyone with a full pred suit who could get to Alberquerque to be an extra in the movie.

This is NOT guaranteed, he mentioned that Fox may have to be contacted to be able to use the Predator likeness, and the whole thing may fall apart right there, but I doubt it. Filming will be taking place on AUGUST 11/12th, i.e. NEXT WEEK. Yes, this is short notice, but it could also be a great chance to be in a movie. You would also likely be paid for it, thought I do not know how much. Even my friends have no idea how much they're being paid, but they're happy with just being in the movie.

Again, this is ONLY for people with a complete suit who would be willing to wear it as an extra in a movie. You will not get your face on screen, you won't get any lines, you may not even get used, I don't know. Don't contact me telling me that you'd love to be in this, you're in NM, you just don't have a suit...etc etc.

Contact me via PM if you are genuinely interested in this, and I can put you in touch with my friend who will give you more info about the whole thing. Now let the questions commence...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back