FOAMIES ARMOUR!!!!

carpe noctem

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT U GUYS THINK. i got the templates from the lair then i realized i can"t print them ( DUH) SO I KINDA DID MY BEST HERE AND THERE SO HERE ARE THE PICS... PS: PLEASE BE GENTLE THIS IS ONE HIP ARMOUR AND BUTT FLAP

So let me get this straight...you did this just by eye balling it? You did a great job. I really like the slight tribal feel of the thigh armor.

looks pretty damn good to me!!! Heluva start man & good job with doing it without the actual template man. Keep it up & you'll have a suit to be proud of in no time!!!

are you going to paint the armour more silver or are you keeping it white and black

a snow/ winter vibe to it

the snow predator

Very nice job. I have made several sets of armor using foamies. Buy a heat gun, and you will be able to make compound curves for things like shoulder bells. Also try using Rustoleum hammered spray black, and then adding silver Rub N Buff. It will give it a weathered metal finish. ;)

Ha Love Foamies!!!
Good job so far, can't wait to see the rest of the armour.
Will you be coating them in resin to keep them rigid?
Snow Predator! :D , reminds me of the comic series Predator:Cold War
Foamies are cool ;)

lov e foamies since its easy to work with. Liking the armor so far. Are you planning on making the entire armor?
yes , except the chest piece..... i dont see any templates for it. and i wanted to buy it ,but i know they wont fit my body.i dont know if they(2 pieces ,left and right) can be made out of foamies i will try it thou .

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back