First Predator Suit

Ostberg

For Nov 5th party.

It's the first suit i've put together, and i'm planning on upgrading it to become a fully high quality costume.
Containing:
Biohunter76 mask, bio, gloves.
Bambooie dreadbeads, mixed with Biohunter76 ones.
I made the skin and armor, Bambooie's beads were unpainted so i painted them, Biohunter76's were already painted, netting is from sammycstsui.
Neckring is not on in pic, equipped it later.
And i skipped my wristblade gauntlet because i don't want to point peoples eyes out.

Unfortunately my skin started flaking later due to bad adhesive, alot of other things came up aswell that i will improve for my next skin, i bet most of you have experienced such things aswell, you learn by your mistakes :)
Will try rubber cement painting next.
Legs look green on picture, but they are not o_O lighting...

A tip, don't leave your cat unwatched together with your chest and shinplates, especially not if they are made out of foam

S1270007.jpg.gif

lol if you don't mind the scratches you can always say you did it on purpose to look like battle damage with a very small but aggressive animal. but overall the suit looks great

Thanks for positive comments!

I skipped feets, as your body is cooling itself down pretty much via breathing feets, same with ears, actually, only area i was sweatting through was my head with mask on and hands with gloves, success!
I was considering cutting up ventilation holes in the skin, probably would need to if i had a full latex suit =P

Great job man the suit looks great! I should get my ass in gear finishing my suit to! More Swedish predators!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back