Fight Club - Tyler Durden's Airplane Ticket

Rymo

Sr Member
Here are some lo-res images of the screen-accurate airplane ticket/ boarding pass from Fight Club I'm working on. I'm using blu-ray screen grabs as well as "screen used" tickets I've seen online as references. I have chosen to leave the Name of Passenger field on my ticket blank, since that is how it appears in the film. All of the supposed "screen used" ones I've seen online say "Durden/ Tyler" in the Name of Passenger field.

It's still a WIP. I need to do some test prints to fine tune the colors, tweak the "ARC" font a bit, and I need to work on the security background a little more. But, aside from that, it's just about done.

My final version will be stapled and perforated just like the ones in the film.

Front:
ticket_sample_front_by_paperpropsfan-d4oqp6g.png

Back:
ticket_sample_back_by_paperpropsfan-d4oqp9w.png

Last edited:
I have the security background fixed and looking more consistent, and I've corrected some of the text that I had wrong. Unfortunately, I don't own a decent printer, so I have to print everything over at my brothers house on his wide-format printer. That slows the process down a bit. :) I'll post pics of the final ticket when I have some proofs printed.

I'm pretty excited to see how it's going to look on actual card stock.

Last edited:
I made a version of these a few years ago and thought I'd posted 'em.

EDIT: FOUND 'EM!

I'd be interested in any other versions about :)

DO YOU KNOW TYLER DURDEN?

tylertickets.png

I've got some other fight club bits & bobs I knocked up at the same time, I'll keep lookin'

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back