Fifth Element phone - LED help

Cameron

Sr Member
Hey all. Need some help id’ing the led / lamp bezel in the top of the presidents phone. I’ve searched and searched and can’t find it. Has anyone sourced it?
CD00BB7D-520D-4A42-8D2E-1DDB8B53861D.jpeg

They look like this. They have no part numbers on them so i cant help with that. You have to sand the LEDs down to get the same look that the prop has. Right side is unmodified. Left is sanded down, probably a tad too much. Send me your addy and these 2 are yours if you want them.
IMG_6633.JPG

They look like this. They have no part numbers on them so i cant help with that. You have to sand the LEDs down to get the same look that the prop has. Right side is unmodified. Left is sanded down, probably a tad too much. Send me your addy and these 2 are yours if you want them.
View attachment 1297435
Is it the same one in the multipasses?

Same style but the multipass are larger. Same series of LED though. It is the same as the yellow LEDs that is used on the Han in Carbonite panel that has the Bronica hood. There are a bunch of yellow ones in the hood.

The 'white lines' on the OP pic.. looks like paint or vinyl stickers..

you can sorta see an 'overlap or gap'.. and does -not- look flush to me.

A couple of other manufactures of same LED:

DigiKey is a big global distributor, so you should not have any issues sourcing the LED from them

If you want a distributor that's based in your country try searching the part number on OctoPart: Datasheets, Electronic Parts, Components, Search - Octopart

Hey all. Need some help id’ing the led / lamp bezel in the top of the presidents phone. I’ve searched and searched and can’t find it. Has anyone sourced it?
View attachment 1297181
Hi
I used to own the hero phone from the movie, and if I recall correctly it was not a LED or anything functional. They had a styrene sheet cut with a blade, and it was a red vinyl piece, also cut with an exacto.
It was all done kind of sloppy, and never thought anyone would look at these small details ;)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back