Female Bio Pep Files

Biggdaddy

Does anyone know where to find pep files for a Female predator helmet bio. If so send them to me or let me know where to find them please

I don't know of any pep files for one specifically but the berzerker pep minus bones is ok or you could sculpt one. Take that trapezoidal shape of the wolf bio's mothguard and turn it upsidedown then shrink some of the features like the dome flares, browes, cheek bones. Next make the long taper on the dome not so steap or high and shrink the whole thing a bit. I'm planning on sculpting one taking these things into account too, but that'll be a bit after my current one's are done. Let me know and see what you do. I'd be intesrested in seeing it.

Here's one I really like.

http://27.media.tumb...bhetko1_500.jpg
tumblr_lrfp2zz59f1qbhetko1_500.jpg

Oh btw, just an opinion but sculpting and making a mold is no harder in my opinion than doing some of the pep files.
ppl just think it's hard to sculpt. practice is super important so never be afraid of messing up previous work since fear prevents progression. Mine has become so much better every time I take a big risk. I'm making headway and might have some time to sculpt a female if you want. Might just do it anyway.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back