Favourite Predators And Why

Brotaku

Hey guys, my name is Brock and i am newbie here, I live in Australia and have been quite a fan for a very long time, so to just get acquainted i thought i would start a discussion about your personal favorite predators and why. Personally (maybe to the dismay of others) i love Scar because AVP was the first predator movie i saw, it was then after i went back and watched the original and what not, my girlfriend also agrees that Scar is her favourite but because (and i quote) "he is So Cute" now i hear Scar get bagged alot because he is the "retarted" predator we "love to hate" and i personally think thats rubbish but thats just me. So lets hear your opinions guys and dont be afraid to tell me some things about yourselves.
P.S THIS IS NOT TO START ARGUMENTS ABOUT WHO IS THE BEST, LETS RESPECT ALL FOR THEIR TRAITS
Thanks alot guys, Brock :)

Good to see another Aussie on the lair, welcome, as tri_laser stated this topic already exists (keep that in mind for the future), my favourite pred would have to be Celtic. Why: because of his bio and armor looks awesome , and the fact that Celtic is from the elite clan which in my opinion makes scar and chopper look dwarfed of their skill.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back