Fallout 3: Brotherhood of Steel armor (Helmet)

Wow. The details... The details!

I love it. The only thing is that now the idea of finishing my T51-B-in-progress feels even more daunting than it did before.... :D

Vindy, cardstock hey JJ, I saw your build on instructables awesome build thanx for sharin' it here do ya plan on buildin' th' rest of th' power armor? Keep up th' good work.:popcorn:cool

Vindy, cardstock hey JJ, I saw your build on instructables awesome build thanx for sharin' it here do ya plan on buildin' th' rest of th' power armor? Keep up th' good work.:popcorn:cool

Cardstosk was used for the master model, but the helmet itself was casted and I wand to know from what :confused

Vindy, then you should have asked what it was casted from instead, because you were not specific but, I would say plastic resin what type is personal preference and th' price that you can afford. You can use anything from smoothcast 300 - 65D. they also vary in price there's also Apoximite /w/ 101 fast an epoxy casting resin also available from smooth-On.

Last edited:
Question : You mention DryDex instead of Bondo. Is that as strong as Bondo? Or were you not terribly worried as you were planing on casting?

Thanks for this amazing build log. Yours may be the best I've seen!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back