Falcon's Shield by Hasbro

How accurate is this to the real thing?
I just tried to line it up on my phone with a screenshot from Endgame. It seems that the size of the rings and the star are way off just like the 75th anniversary shield.

Perspective is off but you get the idea. First with the edge of the shield lined up as close as I could get it, then the star.

Attachments

• Adobe_20201023_032914.jpg
    Adobe_20201023_032914.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Adobe_20201023_032803.jpg
    Adobe_20201023_032803.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 144
I just tried to line it up on my phone with a screenshot from Endgame. It seems that the size of the rings and the star are way off just like the 75th anniversary shield.

Perspective is off but you get the idea. First with the edge of the shield lined up as close as I could get it, then the star.
Damn, that's a bummer. was going to pick this up.

There's a few unboxing videos out there of it. This guy compares it to the previous two plastic Legends shields.

I haven't seen the 80th anniversary shield before. I assumed it was just a reissue of the 2016 one, but the paint job is different.

Was looking to get this, but after seeing the comparison above, will pass. Appreciate the info!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back