FALCONER PRED FINALLY GET HIS BIRD!

KATANA99

hottoys just anounce that they will add in the falcon! but stil no face! well better then nothing i guess!

1.JPG

HT did a good job with these, wish they'd re-do the P2 series and the AVP preds, Celtic would look great redone like this.

i really think a repaint of beserkers head would have been better than none at all

was it like this for the AVP predators too?

i t is damn silly that they couldn't just repaint the damn head with falconer (and later tracker) colors... damn fox and their ********!!

have to end up buying berserker heads down the road from ebay, repainting them, carving out the masks of the other too, just to have the damn option, i like OPTIONS DAMMIT!!

The face is essentially the Berserker head unpainted under the mask and missing the removable mandibles plus the top and lower smaller mandibles.

If you are willing to repaint the head and do some casting of Beserker parts or get a Berserker loose head, I guess a head can be made. The problem is the new wave of Predators has limited to no parts value so it makes getting the head a dicey proposition if you wanted to sell/trade/dump off the spare parts of a full set.

Might be a case where leaving it mask on and alone is the best way. No shoulder cannon either on this guy, I know its movie accurate but it seems strange. He can track but cant shoot what he tracks.

Heres a pic of the falcon for those who haven't seen it:

Predators_FalconerPredator_Backstage_3.jpg

I know its not a new pic, but i thought id put it up. Personally i would have wanted them to make it fold up and attach to the Falconer's armor, or maybe make a folded version you can attach yourself or something, but beggars cant be choosers!

Heres a pic of the falcon for those who haven't seen it:

Predators_FalconerPredator_Backstage_3.jpg

I know its not a new pic, but i thought id put it up. Personally i would have wanted them to make it fold up and attach to the Falconer's armor, or maybe make a folded version you can attach yourself or something, but beggars cant be choosers!
This is my first time to see this picture... THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! IT IS THE SAME AS THE MOVIE!! EPIC!!!

why does this thread exist anyway? all this can be found in "Hot Toys Predators 1:6 Figures" thread if i'm correct.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back