Event Horizon

Discussion in 'General Modeling' started by burningman, Jan 14, 2006.

1. burningman

burningman Well-Known Member

I was going through My DVD collection the other night and saw Event Horizon and wondered if anyone has tried to make a model of this thing?
    It's in my opinion a fantastic design for a ship. I would love to try making this thing. I beleive the studio scale ship was HUGE..something like over 15ft long
    Does anyone have a good reference photos?

I haven't found much on the web in the way of reference material but heres some I did find

No idea how accurate these "plans" are but it's something.

[edit]changed the links to and attachment

2. Ghadrack

Ghadrack Sr Member

I love the ship, I would love to have a scaled down kit. I have never seen pictures of a model of the Event Horizon.

3. burningman

burningman Well-Known Member

the caption says the SS model is 1/240 scale and they have a 1/72 of the fusalage as well.

4. RickDTM

RickDTM Sr Member

I thought the movie was relatively lame, but the ship....*. I'd love to have a 2-3ft long version of her.

5. Less than Super Ostrich

Less than Super Ostrich Well-Known Member

seems like this question comes up every 6 months or so. I'm pretty confident that the ship would sell if someone had the skills to master it, IMHO.

6. Master Propmaker

Master Propmaker New Member

I think so too. I know I wouldn't mind an Event Horizon of my own, with lights. B)

7. phase pistol

phase pistol Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I think those pics are pages scanned from "Sci Fi and Fantasy Modeler Magazine", so I would imagine they are quite accurate. :)

- k