EVA Foam Armour Help?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Shadari

So I'm new to props and replica creation and decided to start by taking items that I had and changing them to fit in the universe of a tabletop RPG that I'm working on.
I've drawn up some early designs for armour and a few shields but I don't know how to actually do it all.

I found a video that touched on a few steps but was so vague about them, not to mention skipping everything up to already having cut the foam to shape, that I'm super confused and more than a little overwhelmed.

I guess the first place to start would be cutting poster board into the templates for the armour pieces? But how would I go about cutting them to fit my body type?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

darienvader

There are so many YouTube videos on this and so many other resources that can be found online by using a simple search engine, but yes, creating templates can be a good place to start. Make sure your blade is always razor sharp!

George

Master Member
Measure sizes of each bodypart (length/width/depth) and write it down.Rescale everything you open in Pepakura to fit your measurements.