Ethical question

corranhornjje

Sr Member
Through a trade in probably 2001 I aquired a lot of castings of parts from a ROTJ Vader saber (shroud, control box and door latch). Wow, that seems like ages ago. I am unsure as to who made the original and am curious what to do with them. I don't ever plan on using them but I don't want to sell them either, given I do not know the original manufacture. I can get pictures of them eventually, but currently I'm tied up with other things. Should I just toss them, or offer them to the board on a 'you ship it, you get it' basis? They look like great pieces and it'd be a shame to just toss them, but I'd like to hear people's opinions. One way or another they're going. Either in the garbage or to people who will use them.

Offer it. At least you are honest about not remembering the maker... though... possibly someone here could help, if pictures are posted.

Though, I still say: offer it. :thumbsup

Yeah, I'd sell them in the JY.

Or if you really didn't want to sell them, I'd take them off your hands and pay for shipping...;)

I agree, sell them, it is not like you are trying to take buisness away from someone.
Of course that is self-serving advice since I would get some myself for shipping cost if you offered :D
So I don't know if my vote should count :angel

<div class='quotetop'>(SaberFreak @ Oct 12 2006, 09:43 AM) [snapback]1336676[/snapback]</div>
Why didn't you offer these in your earlier sales thread, or reply to my WTB Vader ROTJ Saber parts thread????? :cry [/b]

Actually I didn't even find them until I was digging through a really old box. If you haven't paid for another set, or even if you have I can through a set in with your Sentinel box.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back