Endor Bunker Diorama

Outstanding work. I really like some of the other pieces in your album as well. This specific one have a great deal of depth feel to it in such a small area. Great job on the construction.

-Bryan

Very nice. I play the Star Wars Saga Edition Roleplaying game and have a ton of those mins that I use during play... Your diarama is awesome...

Ever think of casting up that bunker... It would mae a great blast door for my games ;)

Jedi Dade

Very nice. I play the Star Wars Saga Edition Roleplaying game and have a ton of those mins that I use during play... Your diarama is awesome...

Ever think of casting up that bunker... It would mae a great blast door for my games ;)

Jedi Dade

I have thought about re building a master and casting it up...we'll see.

Fantastic!!!!!:thumbsup Any other dioramas to show off or in the works??

Yes I do, keep an eye out. Most of these will go to the junkyard once I am eligible. I need to make room for more large projects.

Thanks for all the great comments everyone. I have more stuff to share stay tuned.

That is sweet, you have mad skillz, to be sure.

icon_yourock.gif

Great job!!, just what i was looking for.

I've bought my AT-ST amt last year and almost finished it, but i wanna put it on a diorama. puuting it alone on a shelf feels so empty.
While searching for a theme, i came across some "endor bunker" diorama's. And now i've put my mind on it.
Do you still have the measurements of that bunker? Also i was searching for figures that would fitthe scale of the walker, where did you find yours??

grtz GRIZZ

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back