EFX no longer accepting transfer of preorders

shenphong

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
With the excitement and news of the Vader Legend coming out, comes all the misery along with it.

A number of people, including myself, did not get the chance to purchase the helmet and some were lucky enough to purchase a preorder of it from another member who looked to get rid of the financial burden.

I was lucky enough to be one of those people and found a Vader Legend preorder another member was looking to sell off but am left with a few questions.

Has anyone successfully transferred their preorder? Are their forms that need to be faxed, emailed, or mailed in and/or is their a contact to get a hold of to make sure that everything is going through and you aren't getting ripped off?

With what occurred to another member on the forums recently, I'm hoping to really play it cautious and hoping that something come's to light as I've sent in several messages and emails to efx and to Bryan without even a single reply (which I'm sure is the norm for many other members).

Last edited:
Re: How does buying a Preorder from another buyer for an eFX product work?

Got an answer from Bryan and I am deeply disappointed:confused

"Hi Tony!

Unfortunately, we are not allowing any transfers of pre-orders any more. We allowed transfers for the Luke helmet and the Luke Reveal lightsabers and it just became too complicated to manage.

So the options are to either arrange to pay the balance and then collect from the person who wants your helmet or cancel the pre-order.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Bryan"

I've never purchased anything from Efx before, are their collectables very limited and hard to come by? With the Avengers Helmets coming out, should I be concern about acquiring them?

I've never purchased anything from Efx before, are their collectables very limited and hard to come by? With the Avengers Helmets coming out, should I be concern about acquiring them?

Just for the Legend line. Those are super limited it terms of quantity made.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back