EFX Darth Vader Pyre Helmet

Nice!!!! NO way I will pre-order anything from just about any company again like this but I like it!!!

Good job, EFX. But only if I can buy it over the counter.

It was here at Celebration. Looked pretty cool

IMG_1230.jpg
IMG_1229.jpg

Defenatly a cool prop. But knowing how many delays might happen and the fact that it seems to be 3d printed just like tge prop shop version it’s an easy pass. One came up on eBay from the prop shop run and it already had a crack in the dome. I’d hate to spend that much cash just to see the prop disintegrate over time.

How does this look in person? How does it compare to the Prop Shop or fan made ones? If anyone knows...

Thanks,

Admittedly it is a weird prop, but I love my masteredi helmet. I'd happily pay for one that was printed from the original files for a reasonable price. I agree with you 1600 is not reasonable.

Masteredi’s is one of my all time favorite pieces in my collection

What struck me about EFX’s booth at Celebration was that it was filled with past products and pipe dreams, there wasnt really anything there to actually “buy”. They weren’t even promoting the things that were “coming soon” or anything. I was looking at the resin cast saberhilts they had on display and one of the guys told me they were going to start making them again. They just had an entire booth of “we used to make this ten years ago”....

What struck me about EFX’s booth at Celebration was that it was filled with past products and pipe dreams, there wasnt really anything there to actually “buy”. They weren’t even promoting the things that were “coming soon” or anything. I was looking at the resin cast saberhilts they had on display and one of the guys told me they were going to start making them again. They just had an entire booth of “we used to make this ten years ago”....
I noticed that too. Still didn't stop me from taking a ton of pics, though. :D
uKbEiJK.jpg

3c5XoJF.jpg

kbDDQb5.jpg

Oh my god oh my god, please do! This is my worst regret on the rpf so far, not being lucky enough to have joined that past run.
good luck though, the demand was and is probably still very high. (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back