EE-3 Blaster help...

usajdm

Sr Member
Hi everyone.
Need help on the ROTJ EE-3(Webley) Blaster.
Been through all my reference, but still looking for some nice close up pics of the rear of the gun.
As in the hammer area.
Could also use a shoot of the bottom of the gun.

Need some measurements of the stock greeblies and the dimensions of the t track too.
Thanks for whatever help you can provide.

Thank you all for the responses.
I've been on TDH nonstop, but I'm just not getting the close up view of the hammer area I need.
Was hoping to get a pic from an owner of the gun.
I've got really good reference of the greeblies, just need one measurement from each to figure out sizing.
Also, thank you Roy for the offer, yet I'd still like to acquire the actual measurements of the T Track used.
Again, thanks for the input.

I don't see the measurements for the stock greeblies or t-track anywhere in that link.
I've triple checked, but I don't see it.

I do appreciate your help, so thank you, but I'm actually trying to build the blaster completely from scratch.
Thats why I'm after all the measurements.

Well if you have been on TDH you have probably come across my EE-3 scratch build but what I did for the "T" tracks was used strips .060" thick chip board that were .750" wide & scored & bent at .250" increments. This created a base around .500" wide by .060" thick the part this creates the rib along the barrel is .120" wide & .312" high overall.

Here is a link to my build thread I have some photos there:
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/scratch-built-rotj-ee-3-a-47899/

I have read over your build.
Amazing it is.
Very impressed.
The satisfaction you have from your own build is exactly why I'd like to build my own, completely from scratch.
Which is also why I'm so determined to get this measurements right.
Any chance you can give me the sizing you came up with for the chamber and two stock greeblies?
Wouldnt mind a couple close ups of your chamber greeblie either.
Thank you for the help you have provided.

Oh one more thing.
The measurements you came up with for your t-track, was that just a guess, or did you get that info from somewhere?
The T-track is something I'm really trying to get the sizing for.

Thank you for the kind words. I know exactly how you feel. I wanted to make it as accurate as possible within my means.

How I determined size was scaling known items & then backing my way into everything to come up with something that made sense.

To determine the "T" track size, started with the PVC pipe which had an O.D. of 1.900" & wrapped this in a layer of .060" thick chipboard to bring the barrel diameter to just 2.020". Then figured out what the circumference (6.346") of this was & divided by 12 which gave me .529". Wanting a gap between the tracks of around .030" I went with making the base of the "T" track .500" wide. I had already come up with the .312" height based off dimensions from the collar behind the barrel where the "T" tracks end. THis may not be 100% accurate but with what I was using & the dimension that I came up with from the reference photos it made sense. My barrel may be longer than what others have come up with but based on my own research it made sense to me. I did err in the section between the barrel & the chamber this is about .250" tool long.

Hope this a good explaination of how I came up with the "T" track size.

The dimension that I made the chamber to was 3.000" overall length. The chamber greebles that I made are 2.205" long. I came up with this length base on scaling the photos.

As for the stock greebles what WOF put in the above link will printed at 100% would be work for you. Otherwise I have to do some more digging for what I specifically used for sizes.

Attachments

• DSCF3005_zps2d9fd966.jpg
    DSCF3005_zps2d9fd966.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCF2993_zps59b8e1ab.jpg
    DSCF2993_zps59b8e1ab.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCF2990_zpsed2b0c93.jpg
    DSCF2990_zpsed2b0c93.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCF3872_zps967a88df.jpg
    DSCF3872_zps967a88df.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCF3854_zps3badf3da.jpg
    DSCF3854_zps3badf3da.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCF2658_zpsf21a9f40.jpg
    DSCF2658_zpsf21a9f40.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCF3846_zpsfe6cdb1a.jpg
    DSCF3846_zpsfe6cdb1a.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCF2690_zps85a8d009.jpg
    DSCF2690_zps85a8d009.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 103
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back