Eclipse’s playmates Tricorder thread!

These are the best I have.
Hope these help a little.

Tom1.jpg
Tom2.jpg

tom3.jpg

I can barely read the lettering, I can see pulse, Central Nervous System, Respiration, Cardiovascular Activity, and a few others, the top right above the blue and green scan is alluding me though!

I did lol, but I wanted to see if there was a higher resolution picture of the viewscreen itself. I’ve been able to make out a few other things, but I may make this an artistic license.

I have been trying to find a good one myself, hence I shared what I had but it seems no one has a real close up or copy of it. I am still hunting for it though :) Use your artistic license, it makes it more unique!

img23.jpg

Do we know how tall the real life Tom Servo would be ?

This first thing sure seems like it could say 2'10". But then, I doubt Star trek would be using feet and inches. So, I'm probably wrong. :unsure:

Bumping my old thread for some updates. This quarantine has me working on this a bit more, I’ve been designing PCB boards for the PM Tricorder using express PCB plus. It’s my hope to eventually use SMD’s much like Gerry’s boards. I have to thank Vintagecloak for his help with the Arduino coding! Hopefully I can turn these out soon!

Very nice progress. The sad reality is that in 15 years someone will post a reply saying, that was my grandfather’s favorite show! He would totally dig having one of those, dude!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back