Eaglemoss having issues?

So I was digging around online to see what the status of the Eaglemoss bankruptcy was, and I found this link regarding a possible company picking up the missing issues for some of the builds. It is from a blog, the link is in the blog, it is a Google doc. I filled it out with hopes that I might be able to finish my DeLorean and Ecto build up.

It is from Oct 2022, and I can't seem to find any news more recent, but it is a glimmer of hope.
Thanks for sharing. Never heard of IXO Collections but they seem to have some nice stuff. Limited in product so maybe this is there way of expanding the product line?

Wonder how long this process will take especially now that China will seemingly have shutdowns as Covid runs rampant throughout the country. Hope they resolve this sooner than later for all the people who got stuck with incomplete builds.

This is some great news for DeLorean, Ghostbuster, Enterprise and Eleanor builders! Just received from IXO this today!

Dear Customer,

After we acquired some of the assets of EAGLEMOSS LTD., following their bankruptcy, our priority was to allow the collectors, caught by surprise by the termination of their activity, to be able to finish their model

Since August, you have been thousands to reply us through a dedicated Google Form and allow us to collect all the necessary information about your collection(s)

In parallel, we have been in contact with forwarders, in order to unblock all containers shipped to Eaglemoss since January 2022, and awaiting in different ports all over the world. We also took time to produce all the missing parts to allow you to finish your collection and, last but not the least, we have also been in contact with licensors and publishers involved in these collections, in order to find the best way forward.

All this unfortunately took some time, and we do apologize to have been keeping you waiting so long.

Taking into consideration the different needs of all involved parties and some contractual restrictions, but in order to proceed as quickly as possible with the restart of the shipments, we would like to inform you that, from January 11th, you should contact the following links :

DELOREAN : STAR TREK : Star Trek Model Kit - Fanhome
GHOSTBUSTERS : Ecto 1 Model kit Ghostbusters - Fanhome
MUSTANG ELEANOR : Mustang Eleanor Model Car Kit - Fanhome

****Updated 1/13/23 with correct URLS****

Last edited:
Here is a video by World of Wayne on the breakdown of the Eaglemoss pickups by Fanhome and IXO. He gives a good breakdown for anyone who is confused by the situation on how to get your missing parts:

So, this is just for those who are finishing their subscriptions right? You can't start a new one?

I'm just finishing up the Ironman, I did the "notify me" for my Ecto build can't wait any leads to 1/8 figures also proton packs.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back