Anyone has any issues contacting Chronicle Collectibles?

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys!

I was wondering if any of yous had any issues contacting them through their email?

I have recently ordered the Emperor's scepter from the dark crystal and it arrived broken...? It's been 2 weeks and tried to contact them twice...? Any other similar experiences?

Thanks!

98343892_652550401993780_4796153244587917312_n.jpg

I've honestly never had a problem with contacting them over email. In fact, I've always found them to be pleasant to deal with. Hopefully, you can get an answer soon.

How long do they usually take to get back to you?
Usually no more than two or three days at the most. I think the longest that Heather Ross (the person who handles their customer service) took to get back to me was a little over a week, and that was only because she was out of the office at a convention.

Is it at all possible for you to reach out through Facebook? I’ve found they’re a lot more responsive there. Through email I’ve had two that have gone unanswered and one that was returned in about a week.

Is it at all possible for you to reach out through Facebook? I’ve found they’re a lot more responsive there. Through email I’ve had two that have gone unanswered and one that was returned in about a week.

I haven't thought of that, I'll go give it a try! Thanks

K yeah they are shipping a replacement for me! Well I guess, this one will go half price for anyone who wants it haha

I don’t care for them anymore. They screwed me and friend over with the star gate items. We both bought the full size Anubis statues from them. We were told that the Horus statue was to come next. We keep emailing from time to time to see of when it was to slated. Always got a reply of “it’s in the works and no date is set. We will let you know when it’s ready to be sold”. Yeah it posted least than 12 hours after I received an email that it was still in the works. They only did a run of 50 statues compared to the 100 Anubis ones. Of course all sold out ASAP. Learned from a guy who worked from them that all the statues were sold to in house persons and their big long time buyers. They only updated the website to show that they did in fact make the Horus one. I’ll never deal or buy from them again.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back