E-11 Sterling and Masser DL 44 Build up from Fire Arms for Casting Master

Collapse Ind

Hey Guys!
So this is my first post here. I decided to start two gun builds to create casting masters. This combines three of my loves! Guns, Star Wars, and resin casting. These will be used to produce some limited run castings. I started the E-11 with a de-milled sterling. I have stripped the gun down and inserted brass tube into the heat shield. This will provide depth and simplify casting. I am cleaning it up more and trying to find the other donor parts to continue the build. The other day I had a gun broker friend contact me because he had gotten a broom handle bolo mauser in a junk state and thought I may be interested. And of course I was. I picked this up today. I am cleaning it and planning to cast it in its raw state with no grips so I can add wood grips to the resin copy. I am planning to get the parts for this that are extremely hard to find for this build 3d printed and milled. We are working on our shop and getting set up for a roto caster so this will hopefully fill some of my time off. Please feel free to suggest anything!
Kirk

Attachments

• IMG_2355.JPG
    IMG_2355.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2357.JPG
    IMG_2357.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2358.jpg
    IMG_2358.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2360.JPG
    IMG_2360.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2393.jpg
    IMG_2393.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2683.jpg
    IMG_2683.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2687.jpg
    IMG_2687.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2688.jpg
    IMG_2688.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2689.jpg
    IMG_2689.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 65
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back