Dune 2 Freemen Watch UPDATE METAL WATCH BODY

Jediguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
LATEST UPDATE: After discussing it with our team. We agreed that since it's been asked for, we will update the watch body to an aluminium CNC piece. The rest of the detail parts will remain resin as that's what the actual watch seems to be.

For those who have ordered, no top ups required. Other than that, prices updated accordingly. The metal bodies are in production and should arrive in 1-2 weeks tops.

Mixed Media kits ( Aluminum body, acrylic watch face, resin detail pieces) : 80 usd shipped worldwide.

Painted, assembled and weathered: 130 usd shipped worldwide.

Please make payment in USD through Paypal to Corelliacreations@gmail.com

Photo is a quick and dirty paint and assembly

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-05 at 2.55.08 PM.jpeg

Last edited:
definitely interested in a finished/painted piece. willing to pay extra for any light-up effects for the blue parts? LED lights underneath maybe? Please write me down for a list if you have one.

Interested. It looks like the elastic should be the same kind as that on Holtzman shields.

I've seen the movie 3 times now and you never get a really good look at it. It gets partially covered by the glove's cuff when Paul wears it.

Interested. It looks like the elastic should be the same kind as that on Holtzman shields.

I've seen the movie 3 times now and you never get a really good look at it. It gets partially covered by the glove's cuff when Paul wears it.
Yeah we felt pretty sad about that coz the watch is such a nice piece

An update. Just testing the fit and gonna paint the first prototype. We managed to find a ready made strap online and are waiting for it to arrive. Fingers crossed it all works nicely.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back