Dragoncon 2023. Who's going?

I'll be there again this year. (But I haven't been active on the actual RPF forum...a bit more on Facebook...)

Never been to a Dragoncon and was considering trying to put something together. I have only been to comic/wonder con, is it very similar?

How was your first Dragoncon?
Unfortunately, I was unable to put together last minute arraignments and was unable to go. I am hopeful for maybe next year; I did pay a lot more attention to it this year on social media though and I can see what everyone has been saying, that it is very costume driven. I hope to attend in the future!

Unfortunately, I was unable to put together last minute arraignments and was unable to go. I am hopeful for maybe next year; I did pay a lot more attention to it this year on social media though and I can see what everyone has been saying, that it is very costume driven. I hope to attend in the future!
Hope you make it, it's a great time. Love that most try to get in costume from closet throw togethers to cosplay honed through years of work.

Hope you make it, it's a great time. Love that most try to get in costume from closet throw togethers to cosplay honed through years of work.
Yes, I plan to attend next year, it has been some time since I was able to crack out my cosplays and outfits. Sounds like it was a great time, will for sure plan ahead for the next event.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back