Dr. Who TARDIS

KatinScarlet

I made this TARDIS from foamboard (foamcore) for my son who is a Dr. Who fan, it has a flashing LED for the light. Over the years there have been a few TARDISs and they have all been slightly different so I didn't bother measuring, I just sort of made it up by eye as I went along. For the windows I used a piece of 3M Radiant Light Film that my work had got in for a project and then thrown out. The top light is the neck of a single dose water drink bottle.
TardisAnimated.gif

Tardis425Notes-1.jpg

I did a cross section of how to make it for my website (dadcando) http://www.dadcando.com/default_MAKING.asp?project=Make%20a%20TARDIS&catagory=AdvancedModels, which has a few similar projects.

Tardis425Notes-2.jpg

I'm just on a bit of a Harry Potter trip at the moment, making a Mad Eye Moody wearable mad eye and a golden snitch, (not quite finished yet) all from junk really.

FH28OQ6F54HJ361.MEDIUM.jpg

The mad eye was made from a table tennis ball a bottle lid and an old watch strap... nothing to it really. Hope you like my stuff.

I certainly do love the stuff you have produced. Not only is it really good but i love the way that you have made a mini tutorial for the rest of us.

Keep up the amazing work and thank you for posting dude.

cheers

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back