DONE

Reelprops, who do you have lined up to do the finishing?

I recommend ClanCampbell for any pristine shiny clean paintwork. I’ve already spoken to him about finishing. That’s something you would contact him about. I do have people that can finish weathered matte beat look and that’s something we collect for. So shiny pristine, talk to Richard Campbell. He did a fantastic job on the Rebels and Concept Vader’s.

I recommend ClanCampbell for any pristine shiny clean paintwork. I’ve already spoken to him about finishing. That’s something you would contact him about. I do have people that can finish weathered matte beat look and that’s something we collect for. So shiny pristine, talk to Richard Campbell. He did a fantastic job on the Rebels and Concept Vader’s.
Awesome, I did reach out to him via Facebook this morning about this, Rebels Vader and the V1 MCQ.

Who did you have do the matte weathering on the V1 MCQ Vader?

That was from my run 2-3 years ago. Rocketeer painted that. There are many other painters that do weathered paint jobs if you’d like me to find you one.

That was from my run 2-3 years ago. Rocketeer painted that. There are many other painters that do weathered paint jobs if you’d like me to find you one.
Absolutely, hook me up with someone that does a killer weathering job. I think I would prefer this concept Kylo helmet weathered too just like the concept photo vice a perfect glossy finish.

is there anyone doing the mcqaurie or rebels vader? i would love to get one o fthose for my vader wall? any info gratly appreciated

IMG_8156.jpg

IMG_8157.jpg

IMG_8158.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back