Done / Completed DONE!!!!!

Getting ready to send deposit. Can you approximate the additional fee for a fully finished Stormbreaker (you mention it can be done on post #52)? Thanks

With the additional reference photos that have been coming out, are there plans to revise the non-accurate portions? Like, no ivy on the handle, the axe being different in the middle (writing/symbols rather than the "rough" design), the handle being basically straight, the "basket/groot fingers" holding the hammer/axe being a different design, etc.

Last edited:
Is it still possible to jump in on the run? Also have some questions on the finished product.

will the axe be in pieces when shipped for us to assemble? Also, I presume this is just hard plastic abs and not dangerous at all? A little worried about customs after a sword replica debacle.

Sorry for lack of updates. With the new site migration im not getting ANY notifications at all. Anyway, ive had a ton of ppl asking for just the head portion (wighout handle). People seem to want to source their own handle. We can certainly do that and make this run a “head only” run and that would speed up the process. LMK

Reel

With the additional reference photos that have been coming out, are there plans to revise the non-accurate portions? Like, no ivy on the handle, the axe being different in the middle (writing/symbols rather than the "rough" design), the handle being basically straight, the "basket/groot fingers" holding the hammer/axe being a different design, etc.

Can you please answer this question? If the handle isn't being revised, I'll need a refund.

I understand things happen with projects.SO, if this doesn’t happen anytime soon.Can I get a refund as well?Its getting to where I need the money now more then buying this axe Because it’s been so long.PLEASE let me know.
Mario

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back