Done / Completed DONE!!!!!

I’ll answer that question in 3 hours. I’m a little busy till then [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] [emoji897] [emoji897][emoji897][emoji897]

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interested. But I’ll need to know when payment is due, since I’m tied up in a few projects at the moment. Looks fantastic

So question— you originally said $250 for a raw kit, but the first post now says $335. Which is it the correct price?

So question— you originally said $250 for a raw kit, but the first post now says $335. Which is it the correct price?

After we printed the axe and discovered just how big it is, there’s no way we can offer it for $250. So $335 is the price

Ok, then in that case I don’t think I’ll be able to make it work unfortunately. I could swing $250 but I don’t think I can reason for closer to $400 with shipping with my current budget. Great project though.

Bumping for this BadBoy. I’m going to start collecting $100 deposits from those who expressed interest.

Reel

If the final version is as durable as you are aiming for ( wooden dowel in handle, etc..) then you can put me down for one.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back