Done / Completed DONE!!!!!

Re: Justice League Batman cowl SCREEN ACCURATE (Collecting Deposits NOW)

Bumping

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumping it up

Reel

The print will be in Rocketeers hand next week. Sent deposit requests out 2 weeks ago. Let's get this moving.

Reel

I'll be sending out deposit requests once again tonight. If you receive one, please pay it or PM and let me know you want off the list. By Monday I'll update our list with those who are "IN" and who's "OUT".

Reel

Here's a WIP of the print. Adding texture.

bef92139206d13d9e96369df6e675f48.jpg

3e8861821bcea03ae82473b754bd68ee.jpg

1fc794aaf39deb41fdaa76bd9c46cb28.jpg

I've sent deposit requests. Do I need to send again. ?

Reel

Ok so the first 10 to commit will receive this awesome cowl for $200 plus shipping. After that, it goes up to $265 plus shipping. I will resend the payment info again to those interested. Anyone new to the thread, PM me.

Reel

Last edited:

What's the ETA of the cowl shipped after you receive the payment ?If I'm in NYC ,when would receive ?Thanks

What's the ETA of the cowl shipped after you receive the payment ?If I'm in NYC ,when would receive ?Thanks

Right now, we're collecting a $105 deposit. I'll have an ETA on the cowls completion soon.

Reel

Ok cool any estiamted time like weeks ,months ECT?Also when will the other peices be available ?Thanks again !

Ok cool any estiamted time like weeks ,months ECT?Also when will the other peices be available ?Thanks again !

Hopefully by the start of the summer. It all depends on if we get the 10 in. Then it becomes a priority. We ARE doing the rest of the suit minus the fabric parts. So belt, emblem, gauntlets, boot spats, etc...

Lets get this moving guys. $200 for the first 10 to lay down deposits.

Reel

Last edited:
Re: JLBatman cowl SCREEN ACCURATE (first 10 get it for $200) Print pics in post 45

Very interested, might see about getting the money ready for a deposit, will be in touch.

Re: JLBatman cowl SCREEN ACCURATE (first 10 get it for $200) Print pics in post 45

Let's go ppl. Deposit requests have gone out. $200 plus shipping for the first 10

Reel

More deposit requests have gone out. Please pay so we can get moving on this.

Reel

Gotta bow out of this, hope it gets filled so y'all can get this cowl made. Looks fantastic but I gotta wait a few months before my next cowl, appreciate your hard work though.

Deposit was paid a few weeks back. Just remembered to post now cant wait to see some more progress guys!

A few have asked about sizing but no response was given. One presumes it's 24 inches?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back