Done / Completed Done

TheRocketeer

Master Member
So we have been working on this for a while.. finally had some better pictures to work off and get the back/side accurate.

The model is still a work in progress but its close.. this is not a build thread so please dont comment on the model, it will be as accurate as I can make it..just like all my stuff :)

I think its going to me a lot more work to cast this helmet compared to others I've done, there will be several pieces that will need to be glued on after..kinda like my Star Lord helmet..but more difficult for me to mold/cast.

I will be doing a tinted red lens on the vac former for the eyes..try to match the movie as best I can

So I will only be offering fully finished helmets from her on out. The cost will be $600usd + shipping (based on location) for a fully finished wearable helmet with magnets, Velcro, removable faceplate and a hinged rear plate..

This will still be a few months out I think, still in the 3D phase.. but please post interest so I can gauge if this is going to happen.

And pics :) enjoy

untitled.160.jpg untitled.161.jpg untitled.158.jpg untitled.162.jpg untitled.159.jpg

And the progress so far...

Perspective.jpgSide.jpgBack.jpg

Finial belt kit casted..raw casts.. :)

AM_Belt_Kit.jpg

Full "extras" kit will be $850 and it will come with 2 discs and look like the picture above, raw cast.

Last edited:
Re: Ant-Man Helmet run

Potentially interested depending on sizing!

Looks sharp so far. I expect it only to get better.

After seeing the trailer I wondered how long until you would be making this:) Please add my name to the list.

Thanks guys, I will put you on the list.

Not sure what the Potential interest means..?? I'm trying to get a count to see if this is worth making, potential doesn't mean anything to me?

As for size I will try my best to make it fit a 24" head..but everyone's head is different so I can fit it on a couple 24" heads to make sure..but as always no guarantee

Potentially interested depending on sizing!

Looks sharp so far. I expect it only to get better.

In :thumbsup

Looks good, interested. Tired of missing the cool stuff.

Interested

I'm interested

Wow... excellent work as usual!!

Potential interest.

After seeing the trailer I wondered how long until you would be making this:) Please add my name to the list.

Interested

Interested

Potential interest

My potential interest is based on head size. If you think it's got a good chance of fit, then I'm interested!

Yes you explained the head size concern.. I was more commenting on the others that just said potential ... I'm assuming you have a 24" head? I will try my best, I recently got a 24" head cast so I can try helmets on it to size properly..as I have a 22.25" head :)
My potential interest is based on head size. If you think it's got a good chance of fit, then I'm interested!

Interested. This would be a good candidate for a cold cast. If you are doing 23", then I'm very interested.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back