Done / Completed DONE

I mean with rpf feedback system, like the ebay one :)
Just click on my profile and select leabe feedback:D

Got mine today; it's fantastic and I appreciate all the hard work that went into it.

That being said, it arrived with a chip in the lip. :( There was no glass in the
package so it didn't happen in transport.

Sarednab, I'd like to ask for an exchange. This is a grail
for me, it will drive me crazy to see it every time I open it...
image.jpgI

Let me know.

I hope everybody else's arrives perfect.

Last Bottles (for who paid shipping quote) shipped!

Lucian (bottle 1)
Lucian (bottle 2)
Megamicrofish
Sheehan
Rebelscum
Photech
Pro Mod

Got mine today; it's fantastic and I appreciate all the hard work that went into it.

That being said, it arrived with a chip in the lip. :( There was no glass in the

View attachment 461737I

Let me know.

It seems something REALLY small! This can be 1mm, with the cap it cannot be visible. Every bottle is made by hand and blow each one, some imperfection can be on it (when I say imperfection I talk something smaller like it otherwise we sent it back to the facory). We checked every bottle with attention before shipping (in every angle and every side). If it was something bad we not shipped it for sure. Every single bottle is a work of art itself... I don't think something like this can be negative on it...
Can you post a pics of entire bottle please?
I sent you PM before seeing pics with attention but it seem really really really small......

It seems something REALLY small! This can be 1mm, with the cap it cannot be visible. Every bottle is made by hand and blow each one, some imperfection can be on it (when I say imperfection I talk something smaller like it otherwise we sent it back to the facory). We checked every bottle with attention before shipping (in every angle and every side). If it was something bad we not shipped it for sure. Every single bottle is a work of art itself... I don't think something like this can be negative on it...
Can you post a pics of entire bottle please?
I sent you PM before seeing pics with attention but it seem really really really small......

Hi again,
Yes it is small but noticeable. I agree these are works of art. I'm not asking for a free bottle, just a simple exchange
for an undamaged one. I'll even pay the shipping back to you.

Heres the pic you asked for:

image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 461737I

Let me know.

I guess small imperfections can't be avoided here. Mine also has a very, very small chip on the inside of the lip. By far not as big as the one in the pictures, that would bother me too, to be honest... But since I will display it with the cap on, the tiny chip won't be noticable at all. (But again, it's so tiny it would even be hard to take a picture of it...)

After all, these aren't factory made bottles, but hand made ones. If you really want a perfet bottle you have to go for one that was in the run on propsummit, years ago. Many of these bottles didn't survive shipping to their byers, so only very, VERY few are left. They also are in another price range than the bottles of Sarednab (you easily pay dubble for an undamaged bottle). I can understand that BladeRunner fanatics want the best of the best and pay that price, but for me, the bottle is a nice prop from a fantastic movie, but not an "iconic prop". So I'll settle with the second best option (which is also way cheaper), and that's defenitely this one...

Hi Tom,
Sorry if I have something to say about this, but if you talk of a perfect bottle, our can't be compared to the old one. You have a piece of crystal in your hands...it is very DIFFERENT from the old normal glass

Hi Tom,
Sorry if I have something to say about this, but if you talk of a perfect bottle, our can't be compared to the old one. You have a piece of crystal in your hands...it is very DIFFERENT from the old normal glass
Please don't be offended, mate. I don't say this one isn't great. But in all honesty, the glass ones that were created have a few characteristics that make it more accurate. The biggest one is the fact that the thickness of the glass is perfect. In the crystal one you see the "walls" of the bottle are rather thick (I guess this has to do with how they are made). Once filled, this becomes rather noticable. The glass one doesn't have this. The filled bottle really looks like a real whiskey bottle there:

2862952.jpeg

But as I said: these bottles are very rare and in a completely other price range and probably all in hands of collector's who won't let it go. The fact that yours is crystal is also nice, although a normal whiskey bottle would be in glass, off course...

Serednab, please please pretty please do a run of labels only, I think a lot of people, me included would sleep better at night safe in the knowledge that if for any reason we attached the labels wrong, or they were damaged we had a spare set to fall back on.

Put me down for three sheets please :cool

Yep, would be in for a set of labels (not the red faux-wax or the ribbon, just the JW labels) too, maybe multiple, if made available here...

Another question: how do you guys close off the bottle once filled? I tried cutting a cork out of a champaign cork to close of the bottle, and although it isn't cut too small and if fits snuggly, it does leak water when the bottle is turned. I'd like to seal it off so no whiskey can leak out when the bottle is transported, before I put on the chrome cap. Any ideas? I'm thinking of working with a cork, but seal it off with wax afterwards...

Serednab, please please pretty please do a run of labels only, I think a lot of people, me included would sleep better at night safe in the knowledge that if for any reason we attached the labels wrong, or they were damaged we had a spare set to fall back on.

Put me down for three sheets please :cool

Ehy guys, yes we could do it but it will not be cheap.
We could start a production if we'll have at least 40 people interested for 50$ each label set

I would definitely be in for two sets at that price :thumbsup

Regarding corks, I purchased a bag of different sized corks from Amazon, the smallest was a nice tight fit but as you say it still leaked when inverted :( not much just a little, Ive put the cap on and cant get it off so think I'm doomed :facepalm

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back