Done / Completed Done

Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Winter Soldier USB key from 3D print

Was wondering how many people you needed to make this project worthwile ?
I really hope you're going to give it a go. Fingers crossed.

Interested! Pending final price and specs to uk.

J

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

OK I answered that before.. for a basic resin cast it will be $50usd the usb key will depend on if I can get something that matches..if not there will be room to put whatever key you want into it.

Shipping is based on location cheapest shipping to the UK should be about $15usd

OK the new drive looks like this in 3D

View attachment 344433

And the print so far.. working on it now.. waiting to get some keys.. probably next week with the holidays here and the US

And yes I know the shield is upside down..its just sitting on top :)

View attachment 344434

I saw u answered. I was just wondering if I am gonna be able to open it myself to stick a key in .or if your going to have them sealed. Thats why I said pending final details. Stick me on the interest list please and ill keep an eye on the thread for the final details.

J

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

OK I answered that before.. for a basic resin cast it will be $50usd the usb key will depend on if I can get something that matches..if not there will be room to put whatever key you want into it.

Shipping is based on location cheapest shipping to the UK should be about $15usd

OK the new drive looks like this in 3D

View attachment 344433

And the print so far.. working on it now.. waiting to get some keys.. probably next week with the holidays here and the US

And yes I know the shield is upside down..its just sitting on top :)

View attachment 344434

Looking good :thumbsup

For those people wanting to put a USB drive into it I will cast it in 2 hollow pieces and they can fill it with what they like :) for the others my goal is to match the drive from the movie.

sounds good, so I take one movie-stick and one hollow version so in total 2

You know what, add me to this one, too. I can think of a pretty solid use for this, and I have been on the fence about it for a while.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back