Done / Completed Done

Re: Captain America TWS/TFA Helmet 3D Print ***Finished TFA/Smithsonian #595***

Dude, you are aces. You're doing a ton more work for a "kit" then I am use to!

Hi,

do you make a run of raw cast The First Avenger helmets?

Hi biggeek. When do you think to start (and finish if you know) the stealth suit elmet that I signed in?

Please put me down for the 3rd run of WS helmet. Interested in one with all the options. Thanks!

Would it be possible for you to post pics of the Smithsonian helmet again for reference. I just got mine in the mail and want to make sure the chin is assembled properly and the ears on the correct sides.
Thanks.

As the title says. This thread is done. Email me if you want to get a hold of me please.

Would it be possible for you to post pics of the Smithsonian helmet again for reference. I just got mine in the mail and want to make sure the chin is assembled properly and the ears on the correct sides.
Thanks.

Anyone complete their TFA Smithsonian helmet yet? I am working on assembling the leathers and custom painting mine, would love to see other people's work!

I got my AoU helmet!!! Work of art!! One of the Crown Jewels of my collection. Thanks C. !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back