Done! Quantum Leap Handlink from season 4

Do specific buttons produce specific sounds?
For example could you tap out your own specific pattern of "pops", "squeaks" and "ticks" if you press the right buttons?

Thanks

I received my unit yesterday, and it’s fantastic! I’ll be posting a more detailed review shortly.

Rob and Morgan can confirm, but this is what I’ve figured out as far as the buttons go:
  • Lower left button - Toggles between Imaging Chamber door open and close sounds
  • Upper left button - Cycles through the LED sequencing speeds including a “frozen” mode
  • Lower right button - Plays Al’s punch in sound
  • Remaining buttons - Randomly cycles through the various handlink button presses
  • Side smack - Randomly cycles through the various handlink hit and shake sounds
Sean

Don’t have much time to play with mine but the buttons sometimes vary what sounds you get.

This is one Prop that one will really have to play around with and joyfully so to figure it out

For example could you tap out your own specific pattern of "pops", "squeaks" and "ticks" if you press the right buttons?

Thanks

Thanks
Each touch pad has a number of specific sounds, but those sounds are randomly generated. So you might hit it 5 times in a row and get a different sound each time, or it might repeat a sound in the sequence

I received my unit yesterday, and it’s fantastic! I’ll be posting a more detailed review shortly.

Rob and Morgan can confirm, but this is what I’ve figured out as far as the buttons go:
  • Remaining buttons - Randomly cycles through the various handlink button presses
Glad you are enjoying it! The pops, squeaks, and beeps are grouped to specific pads so that you can alternate between them and get a bit of a performance going.

All told there are 29 sounds. :)

Glad you are enjoying it! The pops, squeaks, and beeps are grouped to specific pads so that you can alternate between them and get a bit of a performance going.

All told there are 29 sounds. :)
Amazing.
I can't wait to get mine.

No idea where I am on the list but I hope I can get mine before Christmas.

Stunt handlink from the original series. Mine is on set but not sure if they are going to use it.
Wow, yeah I just came across the video on all the handlinks and noticed the colors and screw locations. Definitely not the hero versions. It looks like they cleaned it up or just shot it from the perfect angle to keep it from showing the rough spots.

Wow, yeah I just came across the video on all the handlinks and noticed the colors and screw locations. Definitely not the hero versions. It looks like they cleaned it up or just shot it from the perfect angle to keep it from showing the rough spots.
Any screencaps?
Thanks

Any screencaps?
Thanks

8DD71909-709E-40DD-9BBE-A33BE3664A09.jpeg

Attachments

• 903F0F22-2FCE-439A-8ACD-4A0B35A491BA.jpeg
    903F0F22-2FCE-439A-8ACD-4A0B35A491BA.jpeg
    353.8 KB · Views: 49

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back