Done! Quantum Leap Handlink from season 4

Looks great.

Does the LED flashing pattern change when certain buttons are pressed or is the pattern pre-set to one mode?
I am truly astounded by how much you've managed to get this Handlink to not only do, but look like the original.
I've enjoyed following your progress on breaking the Gummy Handlink curse and finally not only making one, but being able to offer multiples to sell.

Keep up the great work.

Looks great.

Does the LED flashing pattern change when certain buttons are pressed or is the pattern pre-set to one mode?
I am truly astounded by how much you've managed to get this Handlink to not only do, but look like the original.
I've enjoyed following your progress on breaking the Gummy Handlink curse and finally not only making one, but being able to offer multiples to sell.

Keep up the great work.
In the show, the speed of the flashing was associated with the mood of the scene. So there are 4 modes. Slow, medium, fast and always on. There are a couple instances where the pattern did not seem random. And that is something we are thinking about.

In the show, the speed of the flashing was associated with the mood of the scene. So there are 4 modes. Slow, medium, fast and always on. There are a couple instances where the pattern did not seem random. And that is something we are thinking about.

Fantastic, thank you for the insight.
Looking forward to buying one of these from you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back