does someone have a predator suit from pete mander?

There is one posted on Ebay right now that says its a Mander suit, dont know how to do links, but the item number is 170568307021

and the point to this thread is??
I mean you would get better responses if you state why you're looking for someone with mander suit. are you on the fence about buying one?
do you want to know the quality of it? would you like to know how easy it si to move in one? I mean I could go on and on.

I don't have a full suit from Pete Mander, but I do have one of his P1 masks. Here's what it looks like painted up, but without dreads:
NewMask-046-600.jpg

NewMask-047-600.jpg

NewMask-050-600.jpg

and the point to this thread is??
I mean you would get better responses if you state why you're looking for someone with mander suit. are you on the fence about buying one?
do you want to know the quality of it? would you like to know how easy it si to move in one? I mean I could go on and on.

hey,yup i am abouth to buy one.i seen a few pics on the net and on the site of pete and hellkat.
but i wanted to see a few suits from people who bought it,to see if it looks the same like the suits it in there pic's

I had one of his P1 suits theres pics in my finished suit thread. I also have one at the house now that I painted up for garo to look like the greyback from P2. Are you looking to purchase one is that what you want pics for? You can also go to predatorstuff.com and theres pics of his suits over the years in there.

since pete it's not producing them anymore I doubt you'll get one that looks like the ones he used to make. he passed the molds to hellkat productions and from what I hear and from my personal experience the communication is very ****** with craig I tried to contact him numerous times about a resin wolf bust to no avail.
who are you buying the suit from? private party? or hellkat productions? if its from hellkat I would rename the thread and inquiry about hellkat instead to finsd out what's the experince from folks that have dealt with them.
hope this helps
hey,yup i am abouth to buy one.i seen a few pics on the net and on the site of pete and hellkat.
but i wanted to see a few suits from people who bought it,to see if it looks the same like the suits it in there pic's

Yeah definatly hard to get one and I dont believe they paint them anymore. You would have to do that yourself or hire someone to do it for you.

since pete it's not producing them anymore I doubt you'll get one that looks like the ones he used to make. he passed the molds to hellkat productions and from what I hear and from my personal experience the communication is very ****** with craig I tried to contact him numerous times about a resin wolf bust to no avail.
who are you buying the suit from? private party? or hellkat productions? if its from hellkat I would rename the thread and inquiry about hellkat instead to finsd out what's the experince from folks that have dealt with them.
hope this helps

i am in contact with craig,it always took a long time for him to reply via mail but now i contact him on facebook and there i always get a quick reply
i abouth to buy his last predator suit fully painted (last one for a while).i have checkt around in the forum en see that a few had comunication problems with him.but everyone always got what they bought from him in good order.
thanx for your help.

Have you allready ordered it? Cause Craig dont paint them and to the best of my knowledge Pete has only painted a couple of them in a long time. Hes been busy on film projects.

Pete and Craig did a bunch of orders for Halloween ..there were paint jobs done ..so this could easily be from that stock ...how do I know? ...i Talked to Pete

Pete and Craig did a bunch of orders for Halloween ..there were paint jobs done ..so this could easily be from that stock ...how do I know? ...i Talked to Pete
Yeah He told me too that he was painting a couple of them he had a film project pushed back. I didnt know if he was doing anymore though.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back