Do anyone know who this guy is? - History of fake adverts.

TMP

Sr Member
This guy have used our and other peoples photos to sell Ironman costumes on ebay and trough his youtube video in the past.
I am beeing told he still uses our Ironman armor photos to promote the armor he has in the make... Therby flasly advert...
He does so intentionally to promote his own creation with other peoples high quality costume photos and videos.

Do anyone know who this guy is..

BTW i must warn you, this is one of the worst presentation videos i ever seen.

YouTube - Iron Man Painting.avi

Would love if you guys have info on who this person is.

Yep he is definitely Italian and from Rome, I can tell by the accent! He doesn't look to be the same guy from ebay, that guy used to be a pic thief and he is called MPP Negozi eBay - Multiplayer Store, COSTUMI E MASCHERE, MPS LIMITED Co.Ltd, STAR WARS su eBay.it

He even used to have stolen pic from 501 Italica Garrison members and not only Star Wars related.

That other guy you found on ebay seems genuine though... it looks like he's made the armor using newspapers... i think he is just a young guy, very excited for is new cool costume, no need to worry so much TMP :)

Anyway on the 30th of september there will be a big Comic Con in Rome, and me and Darkside will meet him there, and we'll ask him a lot of question :)

Uhhh, spystory! :lol

Last edited:
Guys, the guy you're talking about (MULTIPLAYER STORE) is not in Rome, but in MILAN.
the guy of the first link is a kid from rome who made an armor with simple materials.

So, please do not be rude on the youtube video comments. There's no need to.
This time you really got it wrong. ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back