DKR foam for my son (pic heavy)

kent1230

I'd have to say this is my second foam build.. first thread here on rpf. Well I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. The cowl i didn't really like so i bonded the store bought half cowl to make a full cowl. It did its job for a 6 year old in love with batman... that ended making his day at Fridays screening of the dark knight rises. Please let me know what you think... thanks guys

Last edited:
Great work man! So for the cowl, is half of it made and the front half store bought? Im thinking that's going to be the hardest part of my build.

That's amazing! I'm trying to figure out how to make a three-year-old sized Jango Fett costume, and just looking at your process really helped, even if its totally different haha

I'd have to say this is my second foam build.. first thread here on rpf. Well I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. The cowl i didn't really like so i bonded the store bought half cowl to make a full cowl. It did its job for a 6 year old in love with batman... that ended making his day at Fridays screening of the dark knight rises. Please let me know what you think... thanks guys
do you still have the picture of batman cowl seen in your pictures? im making one myself but i couldnt find any pictures like the one you have.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back