Did Master Replicas go out of business ?

Green

Hi I can remember 6 or so years ago Mr was huge . I just tried to access the website and Factoryentertainment came up? Did the company get reduced to that?? I know I am new and have not heard anything but is that them now?
I had read that Steve Dismo left or they pushed him out a while back wow the company is a
shell of what it was. I can remember they had that huge who was who on the site of all the big name sales and marketing people they hired . Guess those Ceos must have put the company under. Maybe that was not them but can't find anything under the mr name. Want to try and find that motion tracker :cry

When did that happen!? lol told you I sort of got into the motion tracker but really the star wars stuff never int me. I know they made the name on the sabers that made noise. I waited for a pulse rifle that I felt was a sure thing seeing the kid who started the company made the sd . Wow they raped and dumped the company what a disgrace. I am sort of stunned here MR was everywhere on Tv they even had the sabers in Toyrus. Well to be honest I like HCG much better! Hope they make it.

Yeah, we could see the downward spiral when they icorportaed Corgi. I think it was officially called about three years ago.

That is so crazy , When I had first seen the huge list of Ceo's on the site I sat back and said to myself this company is going to get taken for a ride by these fat cats . Its just like this world we live in rich get richer poor get poorer . The same thing with the investment bankers that killed Icons with the fake stock market scam that Jim Latta fell for.

It was a shame, seemed to be some good guys in that company and they did turn out some ace pieces.

EFX seem to be a quality outfit, looking forward to more of their items.

Factory Entertainment is the company that acquired MR. I don't believe Factory deals with props, at least not yet. And they do not have a license for Trek.

EFX is another company entirely, not connected to MR or Factory and has now acquired the Star Trek license from Paramount for pre-Abrams Trek props.

QMX is another prop company that has the license for props and models from the Abrams Trek film.

EFX has a Vader helmet coming out that is probably one of the most anticipated items....

What turns me off with the company is the price on some items...They have a Snow White Box for $800....imho that is pretty darn ridiculous

EFX has a Vader helmet coming out that is probably one of the most anticipated items....

What turns me off with the company is the price on some items...They have a Snow White Box for $800....imho that is pretty darn ridiculous
Snow white for 800 Yup sends me packing . Whats the vader going for?

Ok but how can it be both efx and factory ?

I think the source of some of the confusion is that EFX was started by a few former MR employees, who also acquired the Star Wars license and took some of the Star Wars related works-in-progress along with them. Factory Entertainment was born out of what remained of the actual business "MR" after it was bought by Corgi.

Factory Entertainment has a few prop licenses and products--James Bond, Universal Horror (they are taking pre-orders for a Lugosi Dracula Ring), and they just announced pre-orders for a set of swords from The Princess Bride.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back