did any of you attend Debbie Reynolds auction ?

I attended and shot hours of 1080p HD video of the auction lots as they were bid on.

Also got Debbies, Carrie and Todd Fishers reactions to many of the lots as they sold on1080p HD video too.

It was one of the greatest auctions I have ever attended.

I attended and shot hours of 1080p HD video of the auction lots as they were bid on.

Also got Debbies, Carrie and Todd Fishers reactions to many of the lots as they sold on1080p HD video too.

It was one of the greatest auctions I have ever attended.
pretty cool. could you post 'em on youtube ?
We'd be glad to publish those interview reactions on Movieobjects link back your site as a source, if you don't mind.

pretty cool. could you post 'em on youtube ?
We'd be glad to publish those interview reactions on Movieobjects link back your site as a source, if you don't mind.

I see you already posted one .

Seriously, sure you can publish my videos :thumbsup. Just do the link thing like you did with the one you originally posted, and make sure they are clickable to YouTube and my site.

Glad you enjoy them, and thanks ;)

I smelt it and ate it. Oh, I thought you were referring to my choice of red pill or blue pill. Anyway, found myself halfway down a rabbit hole and suited guys calling me Mr.Anderson. Come to think of it they looked like that elf dude from lord of the Rings. So strange...

hi guys,
can you buyers share your buyings if you attended DR auction
this week end ? I'll be glad to meet some lucky friends of mine ;)
Hello movieobjects:
I decided to bid online, rather than attend in person. Watched
live, but without audio. :unsure Wondering who actually won certain lots. :confused

movieflagsx.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back